Pokémon Go is a fun, free-to-play game where you search the real world to capture and train rare Pokémon creatures. If you’re just jumping into Pokémon Go, don’t miss these insider tactics to help you “catch ‘em all.”
If you don’t want to spend the time (or real money) collecting Pokecoins, we also have the latest hacks and cheats to deliver unlimited Pokecoins. With the free DarkGamingSociety online generator, just enter your username and collect all the free Pokecoins you want.
## Getting Started in Pokémon Go
To find Pokémon, you’ll have to go out into the real world. Use the in-game radar on the lower right of the screen to zero in on nearby gyms and Pokestops. There are lots of apps available for download that will help you find rare Pokémon, nearby gyms, and lots more.
To get started in the game, you can use your Google account or sign up for a Pokémon Trainer Club account. Then, you can customize your digital avatar with different colored hats, shirts, shoes, and lots more. Don’t worry, you can always come back and change your appearance later if you want.
Once you get into the game itself, you’ll notice that it looks like an animated version of Google Maps. As you walk around in the real world, Pokémon and other landmarks will appear on your phone screen. When a Pokémon pops up on the map, you can tap the screen to try and capture it. There are also several other icons on the screen:
• Player: Tap this icon for character info and achievements you’ve earned.
• Backpack: This shows all the items you’re carrying.
• Pokedex: This index of Pokémon gives you details on each one.
• Pokémon: This icon lists which creatures you’ve captured.
• Sightings: Tap on this little grey box to reveal nearby Pokémon.
## Capturing Your First Pokémon
If you’re familiar with Pokémon from the original role-playing game on GameBoy, the game first launched with the full original lineup of Pokémon from the Red, Blue, and Yellow versions. A recent update added Generation 2 Pokémon to the game, and even more updates are planned for 2017.
Of course, some Pokémon are more difficult to find than others, and each geographical area has a specific Pokémon type. For example, you’re more likely to find a Water Pokémon near a lake or river.
Once you’ve chosen your starter Pokémon, it’s time to start wandering! Keep your phone turned on while you walk around, and it will vibrate when a Pokémon appears nearby. Tap the screen and then use the phone to try and “see” the Pokémon nearby, as if you were trying to take a picture of the location. Toss a Poke Ball by flicking it on the phone screen, or try to capture the critter.
## Gathering PokeCoins
PokeCoins are the currency of the Pokémon Go universe, and you need them to purchase items in the shop such as Incense, Lucky Eggs, Lures, and lots more. You can also purchase extra clothing and accessories for your avatar.
You can purchase PokeCoins with real money, or you can use a hack to score as many as you want for free!
• Go to the generator using the button below or the one at the beginning of the article.
• Insert the username or email of the account you want to hack.
• Select the amount of Pokecoins and eggs that you would like to add to your account.
• Press the “Start generator” button and wait for the process to finish.
• Restart your game and enjoy the free Pokecoins and eggs!